By clicking on "Submit" at the bottom of the page, you are agreeing to the following rules:
1. Students must be physically capable of performing all hands on training.
2. Students are expected to participate in all phases of the course they are attending – no exceptions. Much of what CME teaches is physically demanding – none of our schools should be considered “Gentlemen’s Courses.”
3. Students must be able to pass all hands on drills, written test and hands on evaluations.
4. Students will conduct themselves professionally at all times.
5. Agencies or individuals that register for a course and then fail to attend without properly cancelling – by phone or by email - will; (a) receive a letter of complaint addressed to the Chief of Police / Sheriff; (b) be required to pay in advance the course tuition (non-refundable) for any future schools they wish to attend with CME.
6. Agencies or individuals that register for a pro-bono (free) course and then fail to attend without properly cancelling – by phone or by email - will be permanently black listed from attending any and all CME courses
7. Should you need to cancel your registration, please call (972) 291-7809 or email CMESWAT@aol.com. Please include the course name, the course date and the name(s) of the officer(s) that were registered to attend.